Friday, November 25, 2011

Christmas Illuminations 2011

After having been in London just at the right time for her Christmas illuminations, I thought I would show you some pics to get you into proper Christmas spirit :)

First a photo from Heidelberg's main shopping promenade:


You are right, it is not really overwhelming for the main shopping street :(

And here some photos from London:

Covent Garden Apple Market

Covent Garden Christmas Tree

Covent Garden
It looks also nice in bright day light :)

Covent Garden
Kingly Court, Carnaby

Oxford Street
Harrods is famous for its beautiful window decorations. This year is no exception. Even with Topshop reflecting in the window I think the tree elf is just gorgeous!

Harrods Department Store, Knightsbridge



2 comments:

  1. I've only ever been to London once during the festive holidays and it was awesome, didn't like the crowds though. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Shaheen: Yes, the crowds are horrible (but that is a general thing in London). Most of the time I could avoid them, but when my family came for the week-end we were right in it, horrible, but during the week it was really ok.

    ReplyDelete