Monday, April 18, 2011

Potato and wild garlic salad

The idea for this salad came from mangocheeks at allotment2kitchen. It's not too different from the potato salad I usually make and I could use some of my last bunches of wild garlic.


Cook potatoes and cut in slices. Add some hot broth, a can of mixed beans (feel free to cook them from scratch), and minced wild garlic. Make a dressing from white wine vinegar, sunflower oil, salt and pepper. That's it! Fast food again (apart from  the 30 minutes for cooking the potatoes).
The beans make this salad quite substantial, P and I enjoyed it for brunch.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Torwen, its much appreciated.

    I picked some wild garlic this weekend, so lots of new recipes will be appearing on my blog, as well as the Walnut and Wild Garlic pesto which I've made before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @mangocheeks:
    you are more than welcome and thank you for posting even more wild garlic recipes :)

    @design elements:
    Thanks :)
    btw you have a very beautiful webpage! Makes me want to move :))

    ReplyDelete