Friday, August 24, 2007

Famous Food in Fukuoka

Tonight I went to the cinemas. As everywhere American movies dominate the scene. Since I didn't want to watch an American movie in Japan (and apart from that I already watched all the blockbusters) I didn't have a big choice. So 'Naruto' it was. It's an anime and based on a very popular manga. Unfortunately there were no subtitles, but since it was the same old story about the good and the evil it was ok. I guess it was good for learning Japanese and it was actually nicely done.

http://umauma-y.com/eiga/Poster/no3151-001.jpg

On my way back I watched a film team at one of the side street restaurants 'Mutchan':


To be honest, I don't even know what kind of food they are offering, but it must be pretty famous, since a TV show camera team showed up. The only thing I know is that they cook something on a hot plate. Hm....maybe I will go there one day and have a closer look.



No comments:

Post a Comment